Wednesday 29 June 2011

Odd bod poses ( Number 1 )


There have been  some odd poses released in sets over the years like this one from the Airfix  World War II German Infantry (type 2)
.....97....98....99....100!! Coming, ready or not!!

To answer a question..."how do I produce so much?"...the answer is..I´ve got a troop of elves. They come out at night, paint etc and in return I give them shoes. Cobblers!I hear you shout, but no..I didn´t say I made them.. There was a sale on at the local toy shop...and seeing as Elf feet are similar in size to barbies. Quite amusing seeing elves tottering about in high heels.

16 comments:

  1. :p, I use these guys to crew my mortars as it looks from a distance he is covering his ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon he is trying to pull out an unsightly nose hair contrary to Wehrmacht regulations!

    Let me know when the next elf sale is on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd use him as a casualty, file down the back or front so he lays down a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh if only wars were really fought like this.
    'Recon patrol again? when is it our turn to hide?'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hide and seek? You've made Nazis "cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever he's doing...he sure looks real doing it...excellent setup and scenery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nazi and cute, not words you expect in the same sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want some elves or web gnomes too. Looking at that pose it looks like me on Halloween when I am watering a tree after a pub crawl. Great looking pose Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew it, I knew it!!! It's not possible to be so productive without the help of magic!!!
    But for me, he's not counting, he's crying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I´ve got another theory as to what he´s up to, putting a contact lens in.
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ach - verdammt!- I haf stood in ze only cow pat in 50 kilometers!

    ReplyDelete