Friday 18 February 2011

EXTERMINATE!!!!!

A Dalek from the Dr Who Adventures Mag. As far as I know it´s only available in the UK. and my sister kindly got me 4 of them with the 17 free daleks per issue!!! :-D
Each Dalek is made of hard plastic and comes in a range of colours..each colour is a different Dalek rank. The Daleks are32mm tall from base bottom the top of dome.
Hello to Carlo Antonio. Carlo paints mainly 1/72nd bods....good man :-) His blacklining is amongst the best I have seen. Have a look on his Blog, Military miniatures.
Hello Steve from SPC wargames scenery.He makes some incredible 3mm and 6mm buildings and shows them on his Blog, Steves Wargame Stuff

15 comments:

  1. Very nice!! You have more than enough with 68 Daleks, Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. good luck with the other 67.

    I picked up the last two copies of the Mag that my local shop had. They will now sit in a box with the all the dr who micro figures and the first lot of plastic dalek's for a couple of years till i can get round to painting them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.
    I don´t know wether it´s me or is the design of the new Daleks based on a VW or something. The airspoiler effect at the rear...very odd..makes it look like the poor thing has back ache.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid - you can't go wrong with a Dalek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have 68, me and the shithead Ray have not been able to get 1but my resentment aside very good work Paul. Really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul, you want a couple of my robots I have some spare my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good mate, A swopsie...robots for Daleks??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray can get me from Bennos...I´ve already suggested that if you´s can´t get them there then just ask...Ivé definately got one set going spare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a deal then my friend, email me your address and I will send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are good fun. If I ever came across any I'd convert one into the Abomination from Remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very good!! and did you have The Doctor, too???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks Paul for your nice words !I am happy to follow your blog.Very interesting !!
    Sorry for my bad English

    Best Regards Carlo Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Pascal.....no...he´s not there
    @ Carlo...no problem....you have a good blog and worth following :-D
    @Porky.....?..Abomination from Remembrance.??
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete